Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week 10 is even shittier!

i'm taking a break from writing the damn inorganic report.
zomg it's killing me! argh~
today was a short day albeit a dramatic one.
was up helping marce write his testimonial till 1.30am so i slept relatively late.
couldn't wake up in time to make my own way to school and my dad woke me up 7am and proceeded to yell at me for being so irresponsible.
yeah so anw i managed to get to sch on time for physical chem lecture thanks to the speeding my dad did (and of cos the silent treatment for the entire car journey).
ended at around 2pm and went home!
came home to find the construction workers choosing this day to do their drilling.
totally killed my mood to do my lab report which explains why i'm doing it so late.
took a nap and slept for 3 hours straight lol.
by the time i woke up it was DARK.
dinner followed by the lab report which is still in progress as of now.
i have another lab report due on friday + an essay worth 25% on saturday undone yet.
4 tutorials tmr tho! KILL ME PLS!~
so another late night for me.
dad refuses to send me to school tmr,so mean -.-
hahaha alright picture update!






the colours of my toenails + nails! :D
the OPI colour is still damn nice and so is the Tony Molly green colour!
i'm damn tempted to buy more nail colours but my room is overflowing with nail polishes so i shall just try and use the ones i have first before buying anymore new ones.
anw the new tony molly store at marina square won't run away hahah!



i was flipping through this week's 8 days when i saw ying tse's pic!
lol and proceeded to text maisie immediately.
she really looks damn different from sec sch!



marce sent me this pic of his cookie dozer.
my jaw dropped when i saw this.
SO MANY GIANT COOKIES!!!
hahaha i've never had so many giant cookies ever,only alot of the candy cane cookies at one go.
may the force of the cookie be with me man.
this app is damn addictive hahah!
alright i shall go and continue my report.
till then,peace (:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...