Tuesday, April 13, 2010

당신이기에

I just finished masking my face :D
and fresh from a shower too.
it's time like these where I wish I didn't have to hit the damn books once more.
but anyhow I'm sneaking in some time (I've already wasted enough time,what's another 10 mins?) to blog before I embark on STUDYING.
it's always a love-hate relationship.
when people who are working now tell me how much they miss their school days,I baulk in horror.
why exactly do you want to go back to having exams every 4 months when you can just work and get money at the same time?!
then again,I think I'll probably say the exact same thing once I join the workforce,so better not grumble too much now haha.
anw I've been uber stressed lately.
on sunday I went to cold storage and every damn aisle I walk down,I am very tempted to just take everything!
I feel like eating everything I see now! even if I don't have the habit of eating it at all.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. some people lose weight during exam period,I on the other hand,gain weight.
bloody hell!
couldn't wake up for LSM tutorial again.
this is a very bad habit! I MUST CURB IT!
everytime the exams come round,I find myself spending more time in bed than in school/library/studying.
GRAHS OKAY I SHALL STOP PROCRASTINATING AND START MUGGING.
everyday I tell myself I must be disciplined and mug religiously like everyone in the library but I cannot.
the day someone invents a microchip that boosts human memory power,I shall be the first in line to get it.
okay,peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...