Friday, August 28, 2009

Caught In The Middle

i've been trying to fix the blogger issue for the past 50 mins and i've given up.
if someone can figure out how to solve it till the image uploader works pls let me know.
i carn even upload a pic to show wat is the prob cos it's just that screwed lol.
just found out this morning that my iPod has a cool game haha!
ran out of stuff to read so i decided to befriend my iPod again.
perhaps i shall touch my ds lite soon :D
provided the games site is not down again :(
i have a 남자 in my major that i find 짜증나.
sinhui can you read this? lol.
anw damn freaking pissed with this 남자.
we are all reaching a limit alr! rarhs.
had a talk with marce today regarding school.
sigh. we all have our troubles.
alrighty,TGIF tmr! wohoo!
gonna meet up with laura yinzhen and xl (:
bye
hope the blogger solves soon.
praying that i'd open the page one day and find it working.
cos i have tons of pics to post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...