Thursday, July 24, 2008

le mistersex!



i miss my mistersex!
went out with kiku,sloth,dawn and yukee to catch the dark knight today.
sorry el and ym for not molding the pieces with u guys.
long story but erh,my apologies for not being able to be there.
anw the movie was so-so only.
didn't really like the whole plot cos it was abit draggy to me.
but i have to say heath ledger's acting was damn fantastic.
so morbid yet so enticing. hmmmmmmm.
xinling and dawn kept fighting over batman.
nth so fantastic abt him to me la hahaha.
i don't like his pattern one. esp those with kids and wife.
GIANT BABY FATHER.ahems.
so had to rush off after the movie for tuition..
....BUT I HAD A GREAT ALBEIT SHORT TIME WITH MISTERSEX! :D
i miss you guys so so so so much.
sch's just not the same w/o u guys.
wished i had more time to spend with dawn before she flies back to aussie tmr la.
and yukee's so damn tall!
kiku din get me a brit fella -.-"
and xl returned me my $! hahah my wallet was left with $1 just now :(
anyhow let's go watch joruney to the centre of the earth together!
it looked quite nice lehs the trailer.
alrighty! tmr only CSW again.
meeting sH to go sentosa HAHAHA.
for wat i don't wanna say lest i kena suan or smth la LOL!
my muscles are still aching.
i shall chao keng next week! RAHHHHHH.
either that or go and take MC cos i may not be able to walk liao -.-"
ok peace out.
this saturday got prawning!
excited :D
P.S: thank you free maid for the present! i shall use it if i start to smell really bad hahahaha! XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...