Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3 down,2 more to go!

omg i'm alr in holiday mode.
when i don't even have anymore holidays :(
the nearest one is.....national day!
anw,microdevices left me damn drained.
it's the most retarded thing i've ever learnt other than amaths/gmould/POPRI/TASC
ok,SP makes us take alot of stupid modules.
EEE module but only CLS and MM students take it -.-"
paper was quite alright la,i guess.
i hope in my subconscious mind(sleepy la this morning) i wrote down the correct answer.
i'm so sorry cassy for the wrong answer!
i really thought it was qn10 and i was wondering why u asking me such a qn so i told you the wrong ans :(
gahhh feel so bad abt it la.
oh wells,it's over! cheer up cassy (:
ok,some really stupid pics that i finally uploaded cos i wanted to show marce.


pau - aged 6 yrs. my kindergarten grad pic!
kiku anw recollections ^^



honey chicken chop!


i came home after having breakfast with the class.
knocked out all the way to amk.
almost missed my own stop la cos i was too busy drooling on the train.
dead tired. marce keeps scolding me for studying last min only.
i carn help it,i have absolutely no motivation to study early.
it's either mfbbt/computer/sleep that draws me away from studying.
maybe i can only work under stress.
i rmb how i used to study my pure bio like 3 weeks before paper during prelims.
then i got a B grade i was so pissed.
i simply studied it closer to the actual paper in the end.
ytd after studying in the library had honey chicken chop + shark's fin soup at JE pasar malam with belle and el.
HAHA so damn fattening but i like ^^
so came home and napped for 3 hrs straight.
spent the next 2 hrs spreeing once again cos my mum returned me $ and i have cash now.
then while napping,the deliveryman came!
so paiseh la.
i was in my fbts and the pullstring thingy came loose when i was sleeping.
then i opened the door with this string hanging down so malu la!


my new $799 computer chair! :D


totally enjoying my chair now thanks to dad.
he bought it on sunday for his designer and himself but he wanted interest free installment (which he didn't get in the end cos he didn't have a UOB card) so he bought 1 for me to reach 2K.
apparantly has some posture correcting structure la.
i just noe it's damn comfy and it totally beats my older chair hands down.
this is so wide and the backrest damn nice to sit on.
oh wells,elastomers beckons.
no mood to study but don't we all have to do it?
tas guys.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...