Thursday, January 03, 2008

Jetlagged but time is not on my side

i just woke up from a really horrible nap.
went to sleep after coming home from lunch with el and belle at pizzahut fc5.
madness,diarrhoea! omg my poor tummy >.<
ytd had a super huge scare over the PMAI test la.
it's during times like these you see the true colours of DCP2A22 man.
hahaha colourful language wohoo!
nevertheless,it was all settled thanks to the dumb smart minah who clearly din noe how to use his resources to find LKY's no.
LOL! *docking your next 101th yr's pay*
just feeling so tired lately la.
new yr and it's a sucky way to kickstart the new yr to have quizzes one after another.
this week had BIA then tmr got PMAI.
next week PI on wed at MLT12,all the way at business block($^&*@^@^#(*!) and fri got ENVSTA.
gotta have to miss my korean halfway again i think T.T
i think i'm gonna flunk my intermediate one la.
sH must save me ok haha dun let me go like rachel left~ LOL!
then after that week got mat science quiz again.
AND THEN exams liao! madness T.T
i'm never gonna ever recover from my exhaustion except for a slight break after exams and then kill myself once again during ITP.
wohoo!~ whoever said poly was all slack pls come to SP ok.
i swear my bro's gonna complain like mad when he enters SP this yr! haha,evil sis~
gahhhh oh wells,just came on to lament,release some stress.
listened to the new bbt album ytd and it was damn nice la!
I NEED A NEW IPOD! someone sponser poor pau an iPod classic pls :(
right,time to hit the notes. PMAI PMAI ALL THE WAY. NOT.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...