Thursday, November 15, 2007

this beats studying environmental studies

blogging is a good outlet.
it definitely beats trying to cram stupid loads of environmental studies crap into my brain.
asked wt to send me the tutorial 2 research ytd then he labelled it 'environmental shit' hahahah! damn funny pls. total shitness.
i hate my life.
does your life consists of: wake up,go to sch,lectures/tutorials,return home to rush reports/presentation/data sheets/study for quizzes,sleep less than a normal person should,not having enough time to do anything at all,never-ending workloads everyday?
welcome to my life.
i'm trying to stay optimistic. like a hell lot but it sucks big time to have to study non-stop.
i feel like i'm morphing into a nerd.
hell,i didn't even study that hard for my Os la! >.<
marce booked out for the entire week this week except for ytd when he was back in camp and i dun even have time to talk to him on MSN or anything cos i'm too busy doing schwork!
spent tuesday rushing to study BIA,last night to rush BIA datasheet + PMAI presentation.
sorry evil twins for not helping much ait :(
today another midnight oil to burn tmr got stupid environmental studies.
i understand the need to have bloody quizzes but is it neccessary to pack them ALL AT ONE GO?!
damn,it even makes me guilty to sleep cos i have to study for quizzes!
sheesh,emoness. oh and ytd my eczema acted up cos i was so darn stressed out.
patches of red adorn my legs now. douse me with cooling cream pls T.T
ok,on a lighter note,i found this pic in my phone! haha from chalet.



my toes are still giggling from alan's indonesian maid passport pic.
lolx shall get it from cassy or belle soon cos mine's blurry.
bloody funny la! alan,my mum needs a new maid leh. seriously.
u're welcome to apply anytime soon.
food,lodging all provided and singing is allowed as well. LOL!
gahhhh aiyah life sucks la. i just feel like quitting sch.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...