Tuesday, June 05, 2007

五月天



absolutely love this song cos it has 2 of my fav bands - mayday's on the title and s.h.e on vocals :D
there's ah xin too in the video so i'm happy ^^
but carn say much abt the kiss at the end tho. haha.
you know wat's my fav song le for kbox lolx.
anw i am so broke now T.T
bought 2 more museums,1 for the mother cos she wanted it and another for myself cos i cldn't resist the candy shop haha.
sinhui! stop me from buying anything for the next 3 mths can >.<
sch was painful cos i slept at 1am only to wake up at 5.30am.
spent the whole of ytd with my family so i was qt glad la albeit i din do any work at all.
watched shrek3 with the mother and bro. all i can say is cute ogre babies.
LOL and JT sounds... weird,somewhat unlike him la.
was reminiscing IT fair last yr at suntec (:
just wished he was here with me again.
but oh wells,i'll wait de.


nice video ^^
haix i shall go sleep or smth.
nose still utterly blocked.
bloody hell.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...