Thursday, March 15, 2007

Newfound obsession

i have a certain obsession with a certain fall out boy.
HAHAHAHAH XD
u must be thinking like omg,pau actually listens to english songs la.
erm,yes i do.
only if they don't give me a headache like the stuff my bro blasts everyday.
i'm actually getting kinda sick of chinese songs.
cos that's all my ipod plays every night.
not exactly the nicest thing to wake up to jing wu men pls.
nevertheless,i've been extremely lazy today.
whole family ordered macs cos we were too lazy to prepare lunch.
yes,mother included. she just cooked soup only.
i suggested macs cos my ever so lovely mother wanted to cook PORRIDGE for lunch.
omg la,no way pls. gag pls.
that's the last thing on my mind that i ever want to eat for the next 3 mths.
anw blogger is annoying me pls.
my entries always appear a day later. is this happening to everyone else too? or is it just me?
if it's just me then i'm so gonna write an email to them la.
ok i gtg run and get ready to meet eelin.
gg for mentoring FOC meeting later.
ugh,gotta see ppl we absolutely abhor.
bye ppl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...